Saturday, October 22, 2011

Around New Eden - Day 7

G-OQ86

After coming in from an empty KLMT, I was surprised to find 18 others in local. I waved a hello, but no one replied. After having a look I learnt that most of them were from The Initiative alliance and Darkside alliance.  I talked a bit more in local after about 20 minutes and someone told me that they're all still sleeping.  

I also decided that I won't take a photo of just any planet, if there's nothing else of interest in a system. Insteat, I'll go to each of the planets in a system, take photos of them all, but just keep the best one.  Going to each of the planets will also help create a 'safe spot' bookmark in every system.


This particular planet was quite impressive. I could see the fires burning across the lands...

Y-K50G

Another empty system, but oh my... another planet on fire. They look amazing!  


I also found another planet that was almost like it was on fire, but it was blue instead of red.... What's up with that?


K88X-J

So far, it looks like the most interesting planets are the ones that are on fire....


BPK-XK

An empty system with a starbase! I docked and contracted back to their owners the two bodies I'd collected along the way.


CL-1JE

One of the planets here had lightning storms raging throughout the soupy atmosphere. Was very pretty to sit and watch for a few minutes.




J4UD-J

After finishing this system, I headed back through CL-1JE towards the entrance to Great Wildlands, with only two more undiscovered systems in this region to go.... I was getting excited!


But now it was time for bed....  See you next time!


Please DONATE to help me travel around New Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment