Monday, October 31, 2011

Around New Eden - Day 14

REGION: GREAT WILDLANDS


F5-CGW

There weren't any anomalies here, and I couldn't be assed taking photos of planets this time around, so I decided to do something I've never done on this adventure before - take a photo of my ship!  So I found a reasonable backdrop, decloaked, and snapped away.


I think maybe I'll do this more often, but only if there's no one else in the system with me. You can't be too careful these days. You could be happily taking photos of some planet and then BANG! Someone drops a cyno on your ass and you're saying hello to a battle fleet dropping in around you.  I wouldn't like that at all...

H9S-WC


I had a nice chat with a pilot out here who ended up being interested in joining OUCH, so I gave him some instructions, wished him well, and went on my merry way.


I flew back to Y4-GQV and decided to rest here for a few days.



Please DONATE to help me travel around New Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment