Monday, October 20, 2008

The bloggers channel is becoming popular

A big thanks to Crazy Kinux and YoMma for them mentioning me and the EVE-BLOGGERS channel in their recent Micro Warp Cast #2. Very cool!

Since I created it a few days ago, it's been relatively quiet, with only a few other bloggers popping in now and again. As of today, however, that changed when it EXPLODED with guests! There were about 15 bloggers and other interested pilots sitting in the channel chatting about their adventures and misadventures.

It was awesome, and I really look forward to seeing this channel being a meeting place for all the Eve Bloggers in the Eve community.

If you're a blogger and you'd like to help promote it, please 'advertise' it on your blog or website, to spread the word. The more the merrier!

4 comments:

  1. Now, how about that EVE-Bloggers advert we talked about! =)

    CrazyKinux

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did? I don't recall, but I'm happy to do something for you! Please contact me personally and we'll sort something out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun seeing so many bloggers in there. EVE-Bloggers will become one of my "regular" channels if it stays busy. Soon as I get round to doing something on my blog, I'll add a note about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mynxee, it was great seeing you in there.

    ReplyDelete