Thursday, February 04, 2010

Looking for ex-Goonswarm trainers!

I've heard that Goonswarm has disbanded. Wow, that's huge.

Well, I thought I should put this out there....

If you're an experienced trainer of PVP or anything else that could be related to nullsec survival training, I'd be interested in discussing with you how you could join the Open University of Celestial Hardship (OUCH).

We need trainers, and you might be able to help us!

So if you enjoy training, and want to do your bit to get more people into nullsec, contact me to discuss your interest.

Note: you don't have to be a trainer to join OUCH. We're an 'open university', and we take anyone and everyone that wants to learn how to survive in nullsec. We'll teach you.

OUCH's motto:
"You're going to die. A lot. But we'll help you learn how to die less."

No comments:

Post a Comment