Friday, February 19, 2010

Check out the new blog

Well, it's not 'new', as such, but due to some recent changes, I decided to freshen the blog up. Thanks to some wonderful work by one of our members and his graphic designer friend, OUCH has a new banner which I decided to put up on this site.

If you're reading this blog via RSS, click on the title of this post to go have a look at the site. It's an awesome banner, and it's exactly what OUCH is all about.

Along with the banner, I changed the colour theme of the site to match the colours of the banner. I'll keep fiddling around with it over the next few days or so to get it 'just right'.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet :) I like the little scientist guy..kinda leads ppl to think your not a bunch of thug trainers..well wait one second....blink blink....nice logo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Simple and effective and the logo seems to fit your corp's persona quite well from what you've written before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, looks a lot better than the generic black it was before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Header Image, and the blue background is easier on the eyes. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I like it. Saw that banner on the new forum main page yesterday, thought it was great. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet looking blog mate! That header is priceless!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the blue. Awesome banner is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete