Sunday, October 09, 2011

My path around New Eden

So I've just spent a bit of time working on my pathway around New Eden. The map to the left (click on it to enlarge) shows the route I'll be taking, which takes in every single region of New Eden without going through the same region twice.

I'll be doing this mostly in my pod (sometimes I'll be in a shuttle...).  Over 5,000 systems.

I'm starting in Curse, and ending in Curse. I don't know how long it'll take me, but I will complete it. I'll be taking photos in every system and compiling them into a database of sorts.  Not sure how yet, but I'm confident the details will work themselves out over time.

4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't a covops make more sense... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. I'll test it as I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thinking a Covops is cheaper than multiple visits to a clone vat, assuming you have a few mil clone by now.

    Either that or you'll end up loosing so many skills by podding that you'll only being able to fly frigates, but with T2 large guns...

    ReplyDelete
  4. there may be occasions when I can't get a covert ops ship and fittings, in which case I'll use a cheap frigate, shuttle or just pod my way until I can buy a covert ops again.

    ReplyDelete