The rules of these snapshots are pretty simple:
- Only in the following categories: General Discussion, Warfare & Tactics, Crime and Punishment, and Features and Ideas. These categories, I believe, will be where the majority of interest and discussions about the game reside.
- Only those topics that are on the FIRST page of each category, and which are at least 3 or 4 pages long, will be included. This should reflect the lengthy discussions that are happening at the time. (I won't include stupid topics.)
- I will not include those discussions which have been made 'sticky'.
- I won't be exploring the discussions, but will instead list them and link to them. As I said, it's a 'snapshot', not an exploration. If you wish to see the discussions yourself, you can click on the links and see what is exciting people enough to discuss it.
Let's begin with this week's snapshot.
- EVE Mail changes to come in EVE Online: Quantum Rise 1.0.1
- --Epic Fails--
- I was playing Eve when...
- Offline EVE character information: Eve Commander (API-Tool)
- Current Game Mechanic Exploit -10 sec pirates plundering in empire
- solo pvp is dieng- changes to ecm or sentrys
- Caldari militia > Gallente militia = No more Federation?
- THE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO PIRACY 2.0
- Favorite PVP Ship?
- 10 Billion Isk! Largest single kill bounty in game history?
- A tale of narcissism, egotism, and FAS (again!)
- Aggressive behavior
- High Sec Combat: Can Flipping Guide
- For Goon crimes against humanity and New Eden, a Goodbye Parody