Saturday, October 20, 2012

Oh, it's Black Claw again

Since my last post back in April I've had a lot of things happen in my life. I got back into Eve back then but then, but quickly got back out again. It just wasn't the right time for me to come back and hang around.

I'm coming back again now. Will it be the right time this time, or will I again come and go quicker than you can say "Hey, where's Black Claw gone?"

I don't know. All I can do is give it a try again and see if I hang around for longer than a day.

The exploration of the galaxy will continue.

So what's changed in New Eden since I was last here?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back BC! for one thing, I just started posting on the Art of War Alliance blog. Have no idea where I'm going with it, but it's going to be an interesting ride I hope.

    Improved frigates are the latest and greatest thing, for solo and small gang PvPers. who would have thought you could actually have a competitive PvP fit using Arons, Condors, Executioners and Slashers?

    The Winter expansion is going to finish off frigate upgrades and implement cruiser improvements.

    OUCH pilots love frigates and cruisers. We're all looking forward to the Retribution expansion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bren, I think it's good to be back. I've already done more today than I did the last time I was back, so we'll see how long that lasts...

    ReplyDelete