Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Social Media for Eve Online (Part 2)

As part of my investigation into social media integration, I've added a few things to the site, including changing a bit of the site's design.
  • increased the width of the site's content
  • changed the header image to suit the new width
  • added Eve Blogger Twits, a RSS-generated output of Eve bloggers using Twitter. This updates the same way as the Eve Bloggers post updates
  • added subscription options by RSS and Email, to allow everyone to stay up to date with new posts whether they use RSS or email
  • turned the Tags into a Tag Cloud, making it look prettier and tidier
That's it for now, but there's still more coming!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I can't remember where I found it, but I thought it was a nice image to have.

    ReplyDelete